| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 75 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 75 | I saw on Chevyduty site that 47-54 front truck fenders (steel) are supposed to be available June of this year. I hope this is actually true, since I've been looking for a good fender quite a long time. Just thought I'd share the info.
'53 chevy 3/4 ton
| | |
| |
| |