| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I hope so too. However I don't like the "caveat" in the LMC catalog stating that their body panels are made off shore, get transported around a lot and you can expect to find dings in them. When I pay big bucks for a repop panel I don't want the dings in them. Bob Adler wrote about repop fenders in Vintage Truck a few months back. | | |
| |
| |