| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (LAROKE, Gray_Ghost),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 | Okay,
I have found a stovebolter with 5 lug front drums and everything from a 39 half ton. I am swapping rear ends and converting to 5 lug. Will these 39 half ton parts swap out on my 55.1?
I have pictures, just email me if you want to see the 39 1/2 ton parts.
Thanks, Chris
Chris 1955FirstSeries
| | |
| |
| |