speaking of guns,,I was over at my older brothers house yesterday and he asked me if I replaced the 22 pistol that I got stolen last yr , told him I had not, he gave me a lever action 22. 16 shot and another single shot .22 had been in the family many yrs, my bother who passed away 20 yrs ago had the single shot for many yrs,, at any rate not expensive guns, both are JC higgins,,,how about that,,,,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.