Times do change.....true story...1969 I actually got locked up for letting my 58 Impala (with 3duces) back off in second gear while running glass packs. Never figured that one out since the road runners etc were just as loud. Something about they were "from the factory like that...now for the music part. I think they need to throw a few of them in the slammer. I like the disel smoke deal smile maybe I'll buy another just for fun. I usually look at the stupid inconsiderate imbiciles and laugh and point... makes them wonder!! The only thing decent about the Bass sound is it beats the hell out of the high pitch they went for a few years ago. I really can't say what I want to about the NOISE they make here on the web site but a couple of you were talking in the right direction. Music? you got to be kidding. They make that sh.. because you can't find anyone with REAL TALENT any more. I'll stop here put you get my point of view...if not just ride down my road with it blasting and you will. :mad: I draw the line in my neighborhood. I had to even tell my neighbor he either shut up his continuous yelping dog or he'd find him graveyard dead one day. Enough is ENOUGH.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile