I've done this before but it makes me smile each time...
I was sitting in traffic and some kid in a dark colored Honda with tinted windows and too much bass pulled up in the next lane on my right. His front end was about even with the front of my back tire. The radio was way too loud - show-offy loud. My truck, a '97 GMC pickup with true dual exhaust uses Moroso Spiral Core mufflers on 2-1/2 inch pipes. I put the truck in neutral and revved it up. His window was about even with the back of my truck and my truck can get loud when revved. I figure he never thought he was going to hear anything else but his own music in that car but he must have heard me because his radio volume went down before we got the light. I'm glad he was smart enough to get the hint.


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.