| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Jon G, Rick Brown, Wally / Montana),
98
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2 | I have a 1948 Loadmaster 1-ton that is sitting on a 1985 1/2ton 4WD chassis. I understand they didn't make a 1-ton pickup bed until 1950, but I am not sure of the differences between the 1-ton pickup bed and the 1/2 ton. Can anybody help? | | |
| |
| |