| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 | I see. Well, it looks all original but who the heck knows?
After I paint my 62, AGAIN, I will talk to the owner again and see if he will take less. If I had a garage I'd be more gung-ho about buying another un-restored old truck.
delete my account and pictures
| | |
| |
| |