| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 | 46 In Progress: I don't know the difference between frames. Didn't know that they made two frames that year. How do I tell?
Boo: I don't think that the 350 hurt the value, especially if it's a good running motor. I'd prefer to have a six though. I may offer him a very low price and see if he takes it. This truck has been sitting for a long time too.
delete my account and pictures
| | |
| |
| |