| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,496 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16913 11/04/2003 7:19 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 38 | How far into the tailshaft should the slip yoke go? I have transplanted a 700r4 into the truck and I am needing to get the driveshaft cut to fit and I want to be sure about the yoke. I have dropped the front 3.5" and 4" in the back. I don't know if the lowering makes a diff.
Be Happy and Live a Good life filled with Love and Happiness.
| | |
| |
| |