| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 172 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 172 | Are those things supposed to come out? Sheesh...I got nuthin'. Didn't want to strip them so figgered I'd ask first.
Should these screws just come out?
(I am figuring that they must have come off at one time since there are different mirrors bolted onto the door.)
Dave 1965 Chevy C-30 1-Ton "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." | | |
| |
| |