| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 19 | thanks Dave and Brian. I have not had a chance to start work on the interior. Had to have the heads redone so I'm working on the engine compartment now. I guess I'm going to get it running correctly first then start on the interior. thanks again to both of you, -anthony
"Send lawyers, guns, and money." W.Zevon
| | |
| |
| |