| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 | I went to my upholster today to see how things are going. I had dropped a seat off that I had purchased for a complete rebuild. He said that he had bad news. After removing what was left of the cover, he found that the springs in the bottom row of the back were just about rusted thru. I asked if he could purchase some new springs of the same size to replace the bad ones. He wasn't sure. Can he? Does anyone have a source for seat springs? Thanks for the help! | | |
| |
| |