I got the system charged yesterday, and if anyone wants to hear the rant about the place I took it to, let me know. :mad:
The system works fine, though I need to work on my air management a bit.
The condenser has to have LOTS of airflow across it, and my system is not there yet.
A shroud along with the thermal fan should help a lot. Now I need to build a shroud. :rolleyes:
Anyone know who sells a shroud for these trucks that use a later thermo fan?
The stock radiator is a little taxed with all the condenser heat, and I will update on that when I get the shroud built.
There should be some pics of my install as soon as I get them transfered.
I also need to do all the other LITTLE things, like seal all the whistles, gaps, and leaks, tint the windows, insulate the firewall..blah blah blah...
The ride to work was pleasant, for change.
More later.