| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 | Too late. But thanks for the heads up anyway. I remember wearing big fuzzy white asbestos gloves to focus hot studio lights in TV Prod school back in the late '60s. We loved 'em because our hands didn't get burned. I did think to hold my breath and let the dust cloud blow past when I dumped the contents of my GI can into the waste dumper. The new stuff appears to be a polyvinyl/asphalt. Do I need to tack it down with 3M 77 or similar contact adhesive?
Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292 just for GP
| | |
| |
| |