| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 | It came right up with mineral spirits. Thanks. Also the accumulated mud, dust and old sodapop spillage --that had tried to start a new lifeform under the seat-- came up with hot water, Simple Green and a stiff brush. Next move is to test fit of new floor pads: EVA sound mat and aluminized heat shield and let new oem-type repop rubber floor mat settle in. Can't affix permanently as I still have to land rebuilt SM465/292 lash-up and attach xmsn top plate from inside the cab. I wonder if I should start looking for a new seat?
Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292 just for GP
| | |
| |
| |