| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | You could really go either way. Painting the dash would be easier to maintain I would think. I am interested in the Caddy seats you mentioned. I think the stock bench seat is terribly uncomfortable and I'd like to replace mine too. What Caddy are your seats from? And the dimensions and height will be right? I was thinking I'd look for another truck bench seat, but I'm sure I'd have to have it custom leather upholstered, most trucks I see don't have leather inside.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |