| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I cannot see in the assembly manual where a cover existed originally behind the seat but I do know that one is available aftermarket but it is more for street rod applications. I think Rod Doors supplies one. If you are using the stock seat though it may not matter as you can't get back there anyway. If you have a non-original seating setup then a cover would be the ticket if you have the tank located in the cab still. | | |
| |
| |