| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Go to Roddoors.com. They have it for $179. If you have removed the tank as I have this opens up scads of storage space but their cover will not work well in that situation. I plan to insulation and cover with short pile carpet up the back to the belt line. Send me some pics when you get the seat in. I have not decided which way to go on that subject yet. Good Luck | | |
| |
| |