Originally Posted by Southerntruck
Gina and I got the chance to meet up with RLB and his wife today at Cruisin for lunch. We enjoyed some good shrimp over at “Rickey’s” in Waveland, looked at about 400 classics and I got some more truck pictures. With this storm coming towards the coast late Friday we will have to visit all five stops tomorrow to get our card stamped for Cruisin. Oh well it will still be fun, just crammed into one day. It looks like the center of the storm will cross the coast closer to Pensacola.

Hey I know that guy... grin


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane