| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,364 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,364 | We're still planning on making the drive and doing the Cruise. However my bride did comment on the wipers going slow while I was washing the Duster, she was in the car and turned the wipers on. Minor detail, the real question is am I going to pull the steering wheel and replace the ignition switch that "may" be at fault yesterday when it wouldn't start until I fiddled with the key for a few seconds. I'm tempted to just throw a remote start switch behind the seat and call it good insurance. This thing is wearing me out. The good news is that years of neglect are being dealt with. Hopefully our Day's Inn room doesn't leak! 
RonR
1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear 1970 340 Duster 1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain) 1964 CJ5
| | |
| |
| |