| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (UtahYork, Bicounty),
179
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,130 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 2,766 Carburetion specialist | | Carburetion specialist Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 2,766 | Grigg - I would be interested in the 2987s, as I have no sample of this one. The one without the tag is probably an 871 of some vintage, of which I have all of the variants. Jerry - I am not familiar with these. Manufacturer ? Identification ? As to the BB-1's of interest. My only interest in the BB-1's is to acquire one of each for my article, and attempt to help folks identify them. Here is a link to the unfinished article, with pictures: https://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Carter_BB-1_carburetors.htmJon Good carburetion is fuelish hot airThe most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify. If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!The Carburetor Shop | | |
| |
| |