What Kevinski said about the crimps (center punch marks) in the center bow. The slot with the crimps faces forward and you have to flatten the crimps, install the forward section and re-crimp it to keep the bow in place. Put it up in the front (windshield trim removed) and work the lip of the windlace over the headliner with a ball end tool (pic.) Then install the rear section and screw the rear bow in place. It only took me about 20 minutes for the whole thing with my wife helping hold one side up while I worked on the other. Really fairly easy. Before I did anything, I laid the sections out on the floor and put some weights on them to flatten them out (they were shipped rolled up.) I also needed to punch the holes for the passenger side sun visor (only the driver's side was punched.) I measured the driver's side and mirrored that to the passenger side.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truck Follow this saga in Project Journal Photos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.