Thanks for the insights provided.

I have seen the original crimp/punch marks in the center bow and will confirm that they are removed/opened up.

I can see how having the inner windshield trim removed will help, I was just hoping to avoid needing to remove it.

My sections also were rolled up when shipped but have been sitting flat for a while. Mine also only has the driver's side visor holes in place and I planning to use the driver's side holes as a template for the making the other side prior to installation.

I will probably use painters tape to hold up the panel as I work on the installation because I am working alone.

Should I install the center bow onto the front section prior to installation in the cab? I was planning to install it after the front section was in place but that may be a mistake and if so I prefer to avoid making it.


1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals