| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (52Carl, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, Forty9, 2 invisible),
131
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 Professional procrastinator | | Professional procrastinator Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 322 | I got similar results at first. Upon reading through the results all were about using the puller to remove the original bushing and/or installing the oakie bushing. I have an already installed oakie bushing I need to remove and replace. From what I can tell the puller tool is not designed for that.
1947.2 GMC 1/2T SWB panel 1947.2 GMC 1/2T long bed 1948 GMC 1/2T short bed
| | |
| |
| |