| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (MickeyP, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, TexasJim50, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 116 | Is this the correct forum
1956 Chevy 3100 with 261.
At this time the plan is to get the truck on the road as is no mods. I have never driven a straight axle so I dont know what to expect.
So in the mean time im doing my research. If I decide I do not like the straigt axle then there would be some type of front clip. Camaro, mustang etcetra. I will keep the 261 though.
For those who kept their 216-235-261 and installed a front clip. What front clip did you use? Any issues and how you solve them? Would you do it again? How did you mount the engine?
Thank you.
Rock49 aka C-Rodg work in progress 1956 Chevy 3100 261 engine | | |
| |
| |