The rad support bolts are loose and don’t think they will move over any more but the rad support is the center only support so it may twist a little to move .The weather took a dip on the cold side so when the temp gets up enough to crawl under I am going to check the measurements of the mounts but I did notice the drivers hinge spring to be higher than the pasenger side so I feel that by lowering the drivers hinge spring it may level the hood on that side and bring the hood pin closer to the hole .in the picture the hood is higher on the drivers side and the tape is we’re the center is we’re the hood pin should be on center .I will update in a few days thanks for the help with this .


1954 Canadian GMC 9300
"The Journey"
Follow in the DITY