Originally Posted by Bill Hanlon
Yes, those are right for a GMC 150 (3/4 ton) and I'd bet your life that 3/4 ton Chevys use the same.

Thanks Bill. You are right that the ball bearing numbered units mentioned are listed for both Chevy and GMC 3/4 tons. I did a pretty thorough web search and found none of the "roller style" replacement bearings (inner or outer) to fit 3/4 ton Chevy's or GMC's currently available. In fact I couldn't find a single cross reference to any roller style bearings for these applications. Just lots of the original style "ball bearing" units which seem to be pretty widely available.

Hope Bristol's Tree S is okay with using original style bearings as there doesn't seem to be an alternative out there. frown


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)