Great!!! Thanks, Otto!!
Hey Mike... I will check there if the machine shop is a bust...
BTW... I used the bread trick to get the pilot bearing out of the crank, and it worked!!
1. I used WD-40 in the pilot bearing hole and around the bearing to help loosen the bearing.
2. I began to stuff Wonder Bread into the hole.
3. I used a Craftsman 10mm deep socket (3/8 drive) with a long extension and a hammer to push/bang the bread into the hole.
As the bread filled the socket and the pilot bearing hole, it began to push the pilot bearing out. The 1st pic shows the bearing starting to work its way out, and the 2nd pic is the socket and the compacted bread I pulled out after the bearing came out. I used a mini sledgehammer for the extra power to get it out.
Hope this helps someone...