Finally got the flywheel off the 1960 C10 with the 235 with 120,000 miles on it. As seen in the 1st pic, it has many heat cracks in it, so it looks like I need a new one. Started looking in the usual places, and that's where I ran into issues.

I have two pins sticking out of the crank, so I need a flywheel that matches. If you look at the 2nd pic, there are 3 additional holes, 2 of which line up with those pins. I found a flywheel on RockAuto with the correct crankshaft holes, but the pressure plate holes are too far apart from each other. I have searched many other sites, and most of them have the same flywheels as RockAuto.

I have found a couple of used flywheels on eBay, but who knows what I am getting?

Any advice?
Attachments
IMG_3480.JPG (375.29 KB, 117 downloads)
IMG_3481.JPG (438.51 KB, 117 downloads)


1960 Chevy Apache (C10)
1965 Chevy C30 Dump Truck
1966 Chevy C30 Tow Truck