I would take that flywheel to a shop that resurfaces them and see what they say about the cracks. If they're not too deep, resurfacing may get you back on the road.

Are you planning on reusing your pressure plate and clutch disk? Not a good idea.

You could go with a clutch kit and matching flywheel from RockAuto.

If I'm correct, going by the 1958 235 crank I installed in my 216, there should be three pins in the crankshaft to locate the flywheel correctly to the crank, with one of the pins being slightly offset from center between the two adjacent bolt holes. Your flywheel shows that matching pin hole on the upper part of your pics.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.