| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 | I purchased newer style tie rod ends and installed them a few years ago. The truck hasn't gone anywhere except in and out of the garage for various project work since them but both rod end seals split. The source for the replacement rod ends indicated that they think the GM 3687643 seal should work but I am not so sure.
I suspect the problem is cheap off shore rubber sourcing but if anyone has a good source for such parts I would appreciate a lead. | | |
| |
| |