| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (LAJones48, MNSmith, NJC, Jays58, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, wilbur53, 5 Window 9434),
108
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 | Based on the info from all of you guys, I think that I have 2 front bumpers. I think I'll make up some spacer blocks and use one on the rear for now. Then I'll try to find one at a swap meet in Sept. THANKS !!!
Mike Burns 1940 Chev 1/2 ton 1953 Chev 1/2 ton 1950 Studebaker Starlight Coupe 1947 Indian Chief 1943 Indian 741
| | |
| |
| |