Couple more pics before I move to some of the other forums. I have two of the interior, looking fore and aft. Don't mind the good boy in one. The previous owners had converted it to a RV in the 60s or early 70s and just before it got parked the daughter had started a reno of it. So we have a nearly blank slate to work with inside.
The third pic is the front, head on. It has such a unique looking profile. I love it. That pic is taken in the place where it has sat for the last 15-20 years before we dug it out of the pine needles and clay. And I included a picture of the engine as we found it in March. You can see the drivers pedals are up nearly even with the radiator and the gear shift actually behind the driver.
Hope you enjoy. I'm off to start posting tech questions.
Fernie Fat Tony 1954 Prevost Bus on Chevy Big Bolt chassis, engine and driveline. A Big Bolt in disguise. Follow the story in Big Bolts