| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 | Thanks for continuing input bartamos. I did pickup a volt tester and I follow up on some checks later. I did not see a fuse or even how one would be attached to the light switch. I did see what it should look like in the manual tho. The silver barrel seems like just a connector, I found another one going to the rear lights, I do both tail lights, I will update when I can. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 2:42 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| hcb3200 | 06/06/2025 3:15 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 4:30 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| 78buckshot | 06/06/2025 5:05 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 10:16 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/07/2025 4:43 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/07/2025 3:18 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/08/2025 10:10 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/09/2025 5:56 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/10/2025 3:11 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/10/2025 9:35 AM | |
| |
| |