So a little backstory first. I barely drove the truck when I first purchased it, I had not verified if all the lights worked properly prior. The truck is a completely restored to original version with what seems to be all new parts. When I removed wiring from components in the engine compartment, and on the right fender, I did label the wires. I had already hooked the battery up before I was ready to install the horn. In advertently, the two horn wires touched and created a spark. I proceeded to wire those onto the horn, not thinking anything about it. Now I have realized I have electrical issues and wondering if that was the cause. My horn does not work. My ammeter gauge goes to full charge when it’s running. Fuel gauge works properly. The running lights work properly when pulled out to the first notch. But when I pull the light switch out fully the headlights come on and the tail lights go out. Also, I do not have brake lights. If I should have gauge cluster light, I do not have that either. I do have a manual on the truck with a wiring diagram. I do see there is a fuse in the system on the diagram. But I’m not exactly sure where that is located. Unless the picture that I’ve enclosed is a picture of a fuse link type wire. The one end of that wire shown does hook to the horn wire that goes into the column. I will try to do some voltage and ohm test on wiring this weekend, but was hoping someone could lead me to what could’ve happened when I sparked those wires. that connector on the wire in the picture is a twist lock type connection, I did pull it apart, but I don’t know what it should look like if it is a fuse link blown or not. If I need to replace that link, what amp of in-line fuse should I go with? Do you think I will have permanent damage to the ammeter ,lighting switch , brake switch, etc. that needs replaced.