| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2024 Posts: 99 | bartamos, I cannot confirm that those items worked prior. I bought the truck with a motor needing attention and I swapped it out for 261. all engine related wires were hooked up prior to the battery, except the last item horn installation. when I was retrieving those wires that were tucked in by the inner fender, I suppose one of them could have touched the inner fender instead of each other. Looking at the extreme quality build of this restoration I was assuming everything was correct. Every wire, every terminal, every component looks like brand new. Yes I know what it means to assume. Most of if not all wires have number labeling on them so I’m guessing they used a chart and or knew what they were doing. Going forward, I will try to verify all connections, wire routing on components etc. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 2:42 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| hcb3200 | 06/06/2025 3:15 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 4:30 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| 78buckshot | 06/06/2025 5:05 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/06/2025 10:16 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/07/2025 4:43 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/07/2025 3:18 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/08/2025 10:10 PM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/09/2025 5:56 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| rick46ia | 06/10/2025 3:11 AM |
Re: Brake light, tail light, horn electrical issue.
| bartamos | 06/10/2025 9:35 AM | |
| |
| |