I had been looking at my rims and trying to figure out some of the stuff you are looking at. I learned a couple of things.....Measure the outside diameter of the rim. You will see that although they call it a 16" rim, it is not 16" to the outside diameter of the rim. The width is a similar situation, that is although your measurement is about 4 inches, the tire guy dimention is a little different. Take the whole works to someplace like Goodyear, and they will check their books and tell you what will fit it. Then, armed with that knowledge, you can shop around and find tires to fit. Also, you will find that the wheelwell is also a small limiting factor. I took my wheel to Pomps and got it powder coated for 20.00. Then I asked them if they would put on a tire I was considering. They agreed to do it for 6.00. The tire fit and I bought it and they did not charge the 6. Maybe this would work for you.