| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, Joe W, Peggy M, Jon G, Gray_Ghost, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
160
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Tut, you already know i favor the #45 fine sand. I've used it on 2 frames and found it gets in the pockets of rust leaving a real clean finish and enough tooth for most anything ..before deciding on it I tried all kinds including the "playground" sand. Buying bags of true blasting sand will ensure size of particles which prevents clog ups. .....we bought several bags couple months ago and its now about 10 bucks a true 50 lb bag. I get mine at the local brick/block place. I have glass and black diamond and even 5 gal bucket of plastic but except for certain stuff, I Lwsys go back to the 45 sand. If you have bunch of pieces drop them off going to Townsend next week and I'll blast them in my cabinet. ....after we get back!!! ......not sure what everyone else uses for pressure but I always have good luck at 90 psi on "most" stuff. | | |
| |
| |