I dug through all my parts, I don't have a part worth using. I have some tops and a bunch of the small parts and some odd shafts. I have one complete right hand side assembly but no left sides. They are easy to rebuild if you can find a core, the flapper is a leather type material that softens up with a good oil soaking, everything else is metal that doesn't really wear out. I cut my own gaskets with a knife and hole punch, but I have lots of time. Gaskets are on e-bay for not much money.
Mine work pretty good, the 250 makes good vacuum, but on the few times I have used them, they don't wipe the glass very good. There is very little spring tension holding them to the glass and the rubber used in the blades is more of a plastic then rubber, so they just spread the drops around instead of wiping them off. I've tried bldes from different venders and didn't see any improvements. Best thing I've done is put ceramic wax on the glass, the drops just blow, off, rain-x does the same thing.
Last edited by Joe H; 05/20/2025 2:32 PM.