Well I broke it. I had already been soaking the nut for the past 3 days, I still cannot get the hub end with the screwdriver slot to come off the shaft. I took my vise grip pliers as you suggested and found a small piece of leather wrapped the leather around the shaft and slightly started to screw back and fourth. Nothing, happened, what is ashamed is I could hear the inside of the wiper motor still making compression after all these years. Took the vise grip off and I could see the part I put the vise grip on was brass. Put it on again and the first turn of the screwdriver, the shaft broke off. Major dissapointment. Also when I removed the motor from the truck cab the back states "Trico". I am sure no one has parts or rebuilds these, so now I am looking for a replacement motor or a plug for the hole.
Attachments
20250517_160152 (Large).jpg (179.74 KB, 70 downloads)
20250517_155220 (Large).jpg (163.54 KB, 70 downloads)
20250517_160133 (Large).jpg (261.61 KB, 70 downloads)