Next question, if I hadn't exceeded my allocated amount. I converted vehicle to 12 volt. I bought the step-down 12 volt to 6 volt converter for heater motors. Just to test, I bypast the switch. Heater blower was running very slow, but worse yet, smoke started coming from the converter. The converter indicated which terminal was to battery so it should have been connected right. I don't get it all. I unhooked and then took a chance on 12 volt power to the blower. It blew like a mini tornado. If I had continued, would I have burned out the motor?
On a similar note. I have the original heater fan switch (I have seen from photos of other trucks). It has a spring in back along with a fuse that I tested is not blown. There is a small screw to connect a wire along with a male connector. I connected power to the screwed connector (assumed) and showed voltage. There was no power going to the male connector as I toggled through the switch while I had the ignition switch in on position. Maybe power wire should go on male terminal?