Joe, I'm not at all familiar with that voltage converter. It really isn't like any I've seen. Where did you get it? The best of the 2 and 3 speed fan motors will have 3 or 4 wires respectively. Those motors will be internally wired to run at the 2 or 3 different speeds and you won't need a voltage converter at all if you have a 12 volt system. On the other hand, if you have a 6 volt system, you will need a voltage converter that is capable of handling more amperage (I would suggest 30 amp at the least). The closer the amperage rating of the voltage converter is to the amperage consumption of your motor, the hotter the converter is likely to be. I understand this can be confusing. Please let us know your questions.


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end