Kevin - I have not had one of the imitation Rochester B's here, and won't; they, and ALL other imitations are now permanently banned from our shop.

But a few years ago, had an imitation Carter YF come in with metric threads, at least I think they were metric. At least the screws that Carter used would not fit.

I have suggested this is a problem with these off-shore imitations; there is no available documentation. If it were a real Rochester, someone would be able to determine exactly what it was, and I have original bill-of-material for all of the Rochesters, and could easily look up the part.

This is why I suggested to PastorMatt to try contacting the importer, as the importer might be able to help; the rest of us are simply guessing.

Jon


Good carburetion is fuelish hot air
The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify.
If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!
The Carburetor Shop