Nice!
I'm on my second HF shop stool after the first one finally died. I had replaced the casters on it, rewelded the top and bottom of the post and the second time I welded on the top of the post, the adjustment mechanism gave up and wouldn't stay extended. It was bad trying to sit on it when it collapses. So the new one was purchased on a recent trip south and sports the casters off the old one which were way more sturdy than the ones supplied with it. So far, so good, but they are a little tippy if not careful.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.