My wife bought me a Vyper shop chair for Christmas that I was looking at online but couldn’t justify spending that much money. I have a cheap HF stool on casters that I went to sit on and it scooted away from me. I fell backwards hitting my tailbone on a concrete floor. Fortunately, I only got a bruised ego and a tailbone that hurt for several weeks. After that my wife decided I needed an upgrade and bought me a Viper chair for Christmas. Made in the USA, Vyper is the Cadillac of shop chairs and I’m looking forward to using it!
Attachments
IMG_4008.jpeg (377.9 KB, 253 downloads)
Viper Shop Chair

Last edited by Phak1; 12/27/2024 1:35 AM. Reason: Typo

Phil
Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals

1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube
Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes
Project Journals
Stovebolt Gallery Forum