| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 734 | I took a chance and bought an Aircat 1/2" impact today. They are supposed to be less noisy than most air tools and are made in the U.S. This particular one says 640 lbs. max torque. It's coming in the mail so I'll let y'all know how it is. If it's quiet like they say, I may go for a ratchet as well. -David | | |
| |
| |