Before you spend the $$$, see if what you have is fixable. I bought a 50 1/2 ton with needle laying in the bottom and the brown paint had turned gray. I removed the speedometer from the dash and pried off the bezel to remove the round glass face off. From there I could see the tiny shaft and clock spring was still intact. I hand spun the speedometer cable connection and saw some movement. I bought a new needle, decal, gasket, glass and bezel. Care has to be taken to firmly press the new needle straight down without damage on the shaft. The other parts were easy. Worked great. In your case, it looks like the 2 tiny screws on the inner circle of the face, have worked loose and took the needle down with it.
BTW, if you change the decal, the gauge will look new but may be noticeably darker than the other faded gauges in your dash. I had to install the other decals. Special care is needed not to crimp the gas-filled capillary tube on the temperature gauge.