| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, klhansen, John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
219
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 72 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 72 | Hey guys I have a question about the fwd motor mount clearance. I checked for the required clearance prior to putting the weight of the motor on the mount and my clearance was spot on right in the middle of requirements at 4 /64. After installing the engine it appears there is no clearance now just using the eyeball check. I plan to try to slide a feeler gage in there today to verify what my eyes are seeing. The mount is new and never used so when I saw the initial clearance I figured I was good to go. I hate to grind away on this and make the gap too large. Any suggestions?
Deegs
1953 3100
| | |
| |
| |