| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 265 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 265 | Have you checked the oil level in the compressor? I have noticed that mine will build up a pretty good load of water under heavy use and in the clear water separator it looks a kind of pukey yellow. On mine, I also replaced the drain plug in the bottom of the tank with an elbow and a short nipple with a ball valve so I can drain the tank often. | | |
| |
| |